Enjoy a full-day wine tour in Saint-Émilion in a small group. And enjoy the comfort of our electric, air-conditioned Mercedes van with leather interior and luxury finish.
Your driver/guide will take advantage of the journey to give you information about the vineyard. The Romans already exploited the vines in Saint-Émilion. You will discover the magnificent vineyards of the right bank of the Garonne, and the chateaux which make these appellations famous. We have reserved small group visits for you, in areas of Saint-Emilion or Pomerol. On your arrival, the castle guide will take you on a guided tour of the cellars, the vines, the vat room…
Your small group tour in Saint-Émilion will allow you to taste the wines from the estates visited at the end of each of the 3 visits. You will learn tasting techniques, and you will discover olfactory sensations and perfumes that you never suspected….
The cobbled streets of Saint-Émilion will then open up to you. You will marvel at the treasures of this charming medieval village, the legacy of the monk Emilion.
You will be 6 people maximum for this small group tour.
- Bottled water
- Parking fees in Saint-Émilion
- Walking tour in Saint-Emilion to discover its cultural heritage
- Vehicle with air conditioning and Wi-Fi
- Round-trip private transportation with your chauffeur/guide
- Tip or gratuity
- Entrance fees to monuments, museums or Chateaux
- Meals and drinks, unless otherwise stated