During your wine tour, you will discover Saint-Émilion, its satellite appellations and Pomerol. You will learn the history of the Jurisdiction of Saint-Émilion. Then, the different classifications of the right bank of Bordeaux will no longer hold any secrets for you.
You will share the passion for the vines of the founders of the prestigious Châteaux on the right bank, their descendants and the new owners. Each of the areas will teach you the winemaking techniques used there. You will see how different wine can be from one property to another.
Finally, you will discover, with your local guide, the medieval village of Saint-Emilion. This village, classified since 1999 as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, can be visited on foot. The beauty of this heritage will seduce you during this stroll through the pedestrian streets of the village of Moine Emilion.
For your lunch, we will have reserved for you a table in one of the charming restaurants of Saint-Emilion, or the surroundings. We select for our guests tables favoring local products and offering a gastronomic pleasure worthy of the wines that will accompany your meal.
During your wine tour in Saint-Émilion, you will visit three Châteaux among the different appellations around the village. Each visit will conclude with a tasting. And you will see some of the biggest names in the vineyard, such as Château Ausone, Château Angelus, Château Cheval Blanc, or Château Petrus, in Pomerol.
- The creation of your program of visits
- Transport with air-conditioned premium sedan, Wi-Fi equipped
- Bottled water
- Round-trip private transportation with your chauffeur / guide
- Walking tour in Saint-Emilion to discover its cultural heritage
- Parking fees in Saint-Émilion
- Tip or gratuites
- Lunch, dinner, food and drink, unless otherwise indicated
- Entrance fees to monuments, museums, castles or attractions