You will enjoy a day of relaxation, discovering Cognac and the distilleries, in the comfort of our premium air-conditioned van.
You will discover the Royal Chateau of Cognac during a visit that we have reserved for you. The origin of the construction of this historic monument is located around the year 950. This place steeped in history which sheltered many noble families, is today the property of the descendants of the two citizens who acquired it in 1795. These two traders then decided to make their cellars, and headquarters of the Otard company.
For your lunch, we will have reserved a restaurant which offers authentic and tasty cuisine.
You will spend your afternoon visiting one of the great Cognac houses. During this visit, you will discover all the secrets of this drink which was very appreciated by Napoleon. You can taste this famous Cognac, of course.
On your return to Bordeaux, your personal driver / guide will take you, as on the outward journey, with a velvet hand.
- Bottled water
- Parking fees in Saint-Émilion
- Walking tour in Saint-Emilion to discover its cultural heritage
- Vehicle with air conditioning and Wi-Fi
- Round-trip private transportation with your driver / guide
- Tip or gratuity
- Entrance fees to monuments, museums or Chateaux
- Meals and drinks, unless otherwise stated